FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
We’re proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to help income-qualified households pay for Truestream fiber internet service.
- Up to a $30/month discount on residential internet service.*
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands.
*Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household. Vacation plans are not eligible.
Your household qualifies if the household income is at or below 200% for the Federal Poverty Guidelines OR any member of the household:
- Participates in a government-assistance program, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, WIC or Lifeline.
- Participates in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program.
- Received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Participates in one of several Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (households meeting income qualifying standard), Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY BENEFIT
Truestream has streamlined the ACP process into three easy steps. First, check your eligibility and apply. Once you receive your Application ID, complete the form and tell us you are qualified – it’s that simple! If you currently receive Lifeline benefits, you automatically qualify for ACP and can skip to step three, the ACP Consent Form, to begin receiving benefits.
If your Truestream service is not active, please wait to submit your ACP application until after installation.
Check ACP Eligibility
Apply for ACP Online
APPLY FOR ACP
Tell us You're Qualified
APPLICATION ID REQUIRED
If you are using a mobile device, select “Sign With Mobile Browser”.