FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
We’re proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to help income-qualified households pay for Truestream fiber internet service.
- Up to a $30/month discount on residential internet service.*
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands.
*Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household. Vacation plans are not eligible.
Your household qualifies if the household income is at or below 200% for the Federal Poverty Guidelines OR any member of the household:
- Participates in a government-assistance program, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, WIC or Lifeline.
- Participates in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
- Received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Participates in one of several Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard), Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
If you receive Lifeline Rate Program benefits through us, you automatically qualify. Please apply for ACP to begin the qualification process.
If your Truestream service is not yet active, please wait to submit your ACP application until after installation.
Check ACP Eligibility
Apply for ACP Online
APPLY FOR ACP
Tell us You're Qualified
If you are using a mobile device, select “Sign With Mobile Browser”.