of your Truestream Fiber Internet
Hi there, future Truestreamer
- Your fiber line is delicate – do not make any sharp turns with the fiber line or pull on the existing black fiber line in the gray house box.
- Be sure to use the provided clips to fiber secure your fiber line
- If the Service or Broadband lights are not lit on the router after the connection is complete, verify the quick connection is firmly pushed down until you hear a snap. There is a black line that should be flush when the quick connection is properly connected.
- The password for all your Wi-Fi connected devices is the WPA Key located on the provided sticker. It is 16 digits long and O’s are zeros.
Anxious to start your Truestream internet service now?
With a little DIY know-how, self-installation of your Truestream fiber internet may be the best option for you.
Please review our how-to video and instructions. Please note:
- An adult over the age of 18 must be present at the time of the delivery of the self-installation kit. You will be required to sign an updated Hold Harmless Agreement.
- For billing purposes your Truestream account is considered active on the delivery date.
- Please read the instructions carefully and measure the distance from the exterior gray house box to the desired location of your router inside your home before calling to schedule. Fiber lines come in 25 ft. increments.
If you are interested in self-installation, give us a call at 1-888-485-2537 ext. 8981.
- In-home installation is available if preferred, scheduling wait times will vary.
- We will call to schedule your in-home installation.